Follow-up is often a dreaded task because people think of it as nagging or annoying, but it doesn’t have to be that way at all. Dan Cuprill talks about how important it is to build a follow up system that runs automatically and uses humor and interesting stories to engage with potential customers. He breaks down why email is such an effective tool and how you can use it to gain clients in a non-intrusive way.
First, Dan points out the role that emotions play in buying and how familiarity with a brand or product is important for many buyers. He then shares how to build that familiarity and grab the attention of customers using interesting stories and unusual wording that set your emails apart. He even shares exact word-for-word emails from his own tested and effective follow-up email campaign to give you a clear example of what your emails should look and sound like.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What it takes for people to buy and how emotions play into purchasing decisions.
- Why it’s important to have a detailed follow up system.
- Why follow up is not about wearing down the customer.
- How to keep your emails fun and almost anti-selling.
- How to find good stories to use in your follow up and set your emails apart from the rest.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Buying decisions are mostly emotion based decisions. They’re not logic based decisions. - @DanCuprill Click To Tweet We need to have a rather detailed follow up program.- @DanCuprill Click To Tweet When somebody orders any of our information, they are automatically entered into a twelve month messaging campaign.- @DanCuprill Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Email Nurture Sequence Swipe Copy – Click to Download
- Dan Cuprill: Email | Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- The One Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib
- Shark Tank
- Mo’s Bows