People are inundated with messages so to cut through all the noise with your communications, you need to come up with a message that is powerful. On this episode, Dan Cuprill talks about how you can use a scam or current event to not only get peoples’ attention, but also to engage them in a helpful way. He discusses how important it is to build a list and know who you are marketing to.
Dan shares specific tips on how to use different charity events and even news topics to get creative with your marketing. He uses examples of what to say that will grab peoples’ attention and send them to you for more information. By looking for popular messages in the financial world and in the news, Dan shows how to easily implement these strategies into your own marketing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to use a scam as a marketing advantage.
- Why you should be actively building a list and how it will help you get to know your clients better.
- How to deliver a message that will encourage people to want to learn more.
- How to make a marketing campaign that stands apart from the boring ones.
- Why you need to get creative and bold with your marketing.