Many advisors tend to fall into the trap of only focusing on marketing and selling. Stop running your business like a sales office and start running it like a CEO would run their business. On this episode, Dan Cuprill introduces the 2018 Renegade Advisor Conference and explains why it is so different from the conferences he has been so critical of in the past.
Dan shares some of the important topics the conference will be highlighting, such as the importance of automation and game-changing shifts going on within the industry. He emphasizes that the conference is centered around providing actionable concepts and ideas that can be implemented on your own and that it’s a no-fluff and non-salesy conference that will give you the business building strategies that have worked (and are still working) for Dan and his team.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What sets the Renegade Advisor Conference apart from other conferences.
- Why has Dan been critical of other conferences in the past.
- How the advisor industry is changing and developing.
- Why the traditional system of doing things is flawed.
- Learn the 9 areas where a prosperous practice must be systematized.
- The importance of automation and good systems within your practice and how to build them yourself.
- Learn about the power of podcasting and digital marketing.